Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Have my babies

Me n my friend Munn are drunk while playing this and we fuckin love it.

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Hahaha behemoth

It made me laugh a little the cheeky comments about the friend.

To be honest though, from a woman's perspective, the winning technique is maybe a little too overly keen for my tastes. If a guy kept persisting on me goin over to his apartment and was textin me immediately after leaving the club I'd be like OMG OBSESSIVE STALKER.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Fucking orgasmic

I am blaming Josh for the end of my social life purely cause of this game. I thought I was over it....then he had to release the GODDAMN COSMIC COURSE! So I hate him. K? k.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Absolutely breath-taking

I laughed. I cried. I fapped.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Well I'm blaming you

For me not gettin anything productive done last night.

Goddamn addictive challenges...I'm determined to get first place in the high scores.

GODDAMN DETERMINED!

Awesome game.

UFA UFA

Ah memories

Good to see a bit of the old Newgrounds here. Actually, it's funny the fact that this was made years ago when resources were limited and now even after programming has developed, even tho it's rather short, it's alot better than about 90% of the games here on NG.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Nice

I've played the previous 2 games, and I love the adventure game element to it, despite the fact I don't really get much joy from looking at the naked ladies, considering I'm female.

Nice flash movie, one criticism though, the text in the text boxes move too slowly and the noise gets annoying after a while, make the text appear quicker or make it an option.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

I love these

Although, I suppose I miss out on the main point of the games(the nude pics)since I'm a girl...but the adventure part's cool too. I love these but you lose marks in style because even though the games are good, they're always a TAD bit short....try n sort that out for the third one. Good game!

AQ Astrioids AQ Astrioids

Minor adjustments

When you move right down to the bottom of the screen, u have to travel a bit too much to appear at the top of the screen, so for quite alot of the time, you can't see what you're doing. Oh, and add sound + music. :D

Soombalalala Soombalalala

One or two things to sort

Get some sound in it and there's a slight bug where when u jump and start running straight afterwards, you kind of glide rather than run and I don't know when them yellow things are destroyed cause they kinda go blank then come back
*shrugs*
very well made though, keep it up! :D